Attorneys Supporting the Miami Community
The founders of Farrell & Patel became attorneys because they wanted to make a difference in people’s lives who suffered serious harm. One of the ways they do this is through litigation, by representing families and individuals who suffered severe losses and damages because someone else was negligent or irresponsible. They also provide valuable assistance outside of their roles as attorneys by staying involved with charities and organizations committed to helping families in times of need. In the past year, the firm has donated nearly $200,000 to charitable organizations.
Here are some of the organizations the firm proudly assists:
- Miami Children’s Hospital – The staff spends time both on and off the clock helping children in hospitals, including families affected by medical malpractice. Co-founder Ricky Patel holds a leadership position at the hospital, and the firm focuses most of its charitable giving to this worthy organization.
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA) – This prestigious group is the largest hotel organization in the world, comprised of more than 20,000 hotel owners. In addition to helping hotel owners recover financially after the BP oil spill ruined the coast and hurt many businesses along the coast, the firm has assisted with the AAHOA Platinum Founding Sponsorship and the AAHOA DC Legislative Sponsorship.
- Habitat for Humanity – Over recent years, the staff has logged more than 100 hours of service with Habitat for Humanity, assisting with the building of homes for families in need.
- City Year – The firm helped this organization provide education to those in demographics that typically do not receive the assistance they need.
- VAWA – (Violence Against Women’s Act) Attorney Patel has provided over 1500 hours to helping women who suffer from abuse that are in need of immigration help, as well as other asylum seekers and refugees
- St. Thomas University, School of Law – The firm donates to the general fund for the betterment of the Law School.
Additionally, the firm has supported the following sponsorships:
- AACSA Platinum Sponsorship
- Leuva Patidar Convention Platinum Sponsorship
- Diwali and Navrati Sponsorships
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of greater Miami & Resource Center
Building Trust, Building Relationships, Building Community
The law firm of Farrell & Patel wants to do its part to help families suffering from injustice. Children especially do not deserve to experience pain, loss and disability because an adult made a serious mistake. If you have recently lost a loved one or suspect that your child may be showing symptoms of cerebral palsy or other injury brought on by medical negligence, contact our lawyers to learn about the options available to you. There is no charge to meet with an attorney, discuss the situation you are in and receive free legal advice about what to do next.